Worksheet: Make Your New Year’s Resolutions Stick by Asking Yourself These 5 Questions
January 1st, 2013 by Katie Morton
Read the full post on Parentables for inspiration, instructions and examples of how to use this worksheet. Then tap into your own potential for change. Increase your chances of achieving your goals by asking yourself these 5 questions.
1. What bad habits are you protecting?
2. What good habits are you avoiding?
3. Do you believe you can be successful? Problem-solve your doubts away:
4. What resources can you dedicate to your effort?
5. What excuses are you making? Talk back to your excuses:
(Photo: Colin_K / Creative Commons)